A club for people with a passion, who support preservation with a purpose
Heritage Arabian Racing Club - Mission Statement:
The purpose of this Club is to support and promote racing for those who wish to preserve the purebred Arabian of traditional type and bloodlines and to ensure the long-term future of Arab horse characteristics, in the broadest terms, with the hallmarks of beauty, athletic ability, soundness and versatility.
Participating & supporting countries to date through their respective horse racing industries :-
Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Egypt, Iran, Morocco, Palestine, Poland, Russia, Sweden, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, United States of America
HARC is growing rapidly and should soon include Argentina, Canada, Chile, Germany, Italy, Kasakhstan, Spain and Uruguay and will continue its worldwide spread as it develops.
- HARC is founded, endorsed and sponsored by His Highness Sheikh Sultan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan
- HARC is based on prestige, heritage and preservation for the sport of Kings.
- HARC's target market is to encourage international Arabian horse breeders to the market, race horse owners' participation, sponsor syndicated horses around the world and bring young people into the sport.
- HARC is educating, marketing, advertising and holding conferences, road shows & seminars worldwide.
- HARC has worldwide TV & press coverage at all their events.
- HARC offers the possibility to sponsor races all over the world
- HARC's ambition is to be self-funding within 3 to 5 years
- HARC offers a comprehensive website: www.harchorses.com
- HARC has a fast growing facebook following
- HARC has unleashed a huge amount of renewed passion for the industry.